In celebrating women across all sectors, the Silicon Valley Small Manufacturers Forum is hosting a virtual meeting where there will be six women from various companies sharing their experiences and journeys.
1) Cadance Harris, Director of Manufacturing, TSI Semiconductors
2) Sarah Bloch, Director of Cust. Supply Chain, FM Industriess
3) Mina Doshi, President, INTA Technologies
4) Dawn Armfield, Chief Operating Officer, American Tent
5) Zahra Karami, SMTS, GlobalFoundries Inc.
Keynote Speaker: Myra Nawabi, Director of Engineering and Ops., PLX Inc.
Moderator: Devi Boda, Project Manager, Applied StemCell